Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016

After two years of being Slender Man, I decided to change my costume.  I wanted to be Ash Ketchum from the Pokemon XY cartoon.  Ash is a Pokemon trainer, and he and his Pikachu travel all over to care and catch other Pokemon.
 This is what Ash looks like in the cartoon.....
 and this is me.  I got my hair chalked black.  It will eventually wash out.
Dad got in on the picture taking too.
I was invited to Sylas and Tazmin's Halloween Party on Saturday.  They both looked super creepy.
At the party, I met another Ash and his Pikachu.  His Pikachu was a lot larger than mine!  Elliot was dressed as another Pokemon.
 We were able to wear costumes to school.  I got (left to right) Andy, Elliot, Evelyn, myself, Seth and a 3rd grade wizard to take a picture.

 And Sabrina.  I'm handing out candy tonight.  Because of my food allergies, I cannot eat most candy.  That's ok though.  I've never had a big sweet tooth.