Thursday, October 9, 2014

Disneyland! Waiting!

Finally, my parents decided to take me to Disneyland on October 5th.  It was a long day of waiting at the airport, waiting for the plane, waiting for the plane to land in California, waiting to get the bus to the Disneyland Resort, waiting to get into the theme park and then waiting in line to see the Haunted mansion.  Uhg!  A boy needs much more action than waiting!
Finally!  We made it into the park!.  Unfortunately, there was a parade on Main Street and we couldn't get through.
Mom thought of the train station and we went up the stairs to wait for our ride.  Mom pointed out that we had been on a plane, train, car, and bus.  All we needed was a boat!
I'm here!  At the Haunted Mansion!  My first ride at Disneyland.  It's really HOT and there are tons of people here!

I'm closer to the house, but still waiting! How much longer?  I'm not sure that I can keep this smile on my face........
Still waiting....
This line is still crazy!  After we go on the ride, my parents looked a little disappointed.  They said that it was different from last time.  Too Nightmare Before Christmas....it lost some of the magic.  After that, we went to The Blue Bayou for dinner, and even though we had a reservation, we had to......
WAIT!!!!!!!