Friday, October 10, 2014

Disneyland Likes and Dislikes

 We stayed at this awesome hotel called the Grand Californian.  It was all in the Craftsman Style.  We ate a lot at the Storyteller's Cafe, located in this hotel.  I LIKED the Storyteller's Cafe.  They made great allergy free pancakes!  Thank you Disneyland chefs.  I also liked this place because I got to hug
 bears!
raccoons and chipmunks.  I never got tired of this.  After breakfast, we did the Indiana Jones' ride.  I did NOT  LIKE this ride.  Too scary, and I felt like I was going to throw up again.  I didn't mind The Pirates of the Caribbean.
 We went on The Columbia (a replica).  I did LIKE this.  This was a ship that sailed around South America to the Pacific NW in the late 1700's, about 20 years before Lewis & Clark.

At the pink castle with Mom.  Did I mention that there are a ton of princesses here!  
 By the time we made it into the castle, Dad and I were tired.  We sat under a picture of Sleeping Beauty.  As far as princesses go, she is on the "lame" list.  I couldn't watch her movie because it bored me to death.
 Even though it was 90 degrees, we found some "Frozen" areas.

I DID LIKE It's a Small World.  I went on that ride about three times.  After this, we took a break.