Friday, October 10, 2014

Adventure Park and too many princesses!

 In Disney's California Adventure there was an "Adventure Park".  I liked this place because it was for active children.  My parents liked this because it was really close to our hotel.  We got to walk on these rope floors...
 climb walls....
 and do a zip line!  Fun!
 After that, we had a Princess Lunch at Ariel's Grotto.  We did not actually  have the princesses for lunch, they just visited while we were eating.  My parent's preferred in this park because alcohol was served.

 Me and Ariel (I didn't like her movie either...)
 Here's Belle, I do like her.
 Snow is ok too.  She was stupid for eating that apple, fortunately, it turned out ok for her.
 Sleeping Beauty-not a favorite.  Too bad Elsa couldn't make it.....
and Cinderella.  Fortunately, it was over after an hour.