Friday, October 10, 2014

Car's Land at California Adventure

Before we left on our vacation, Mom researched Car's Land and found out the best ride was Radiator Springs Racers.  We were one of the first people admitted to the park. (Yes, we saw the sun rise while we were waiting for the gates to open.)
 People started running towards Car's Land, because it was fun and our feet didn't hurt yet by all the walking.  Car's Land looked just like in the movie. (The "Cars" movie-It was a favorite of mine when I was a lot younger.)  As you can see, Lightning McQueen was slowing us down, so little kids would not be trampled!
 The Cozy Cone Motel owned by Sally, the blue Porsche.
 Casa della Tires 
 Flo's V8 Cafe (The menu did not look allergy friendly, so we never ate here.)
 Red the fire engine

 Here's what the cars look like in the ride (Radiator Spring Racers)
 Our car was green.
 I am excited!  Second ride ever!
 I liked the ride in the beginning.  We saw Lightening & Mater....but when it came to the racing part, I felt like I was going to throw up.  Not what I would call fun.  I decided NOT to go on this ride again.
I got to touch Mater.
I DID like the Flying Tires ride that you got to through Casa Della Tires.  They were mini hover crafts!  Cool!  I went on this ride about 5 times.