Monday, May 28, 2012

Planning a Party!

My birthday in June 7th-but I am having a party on June 9th because it is a Saturday.  Mom tired to convince me to have Ninja Party! But, I was not interested.  I wanted a Zombie Party!
Mom and I had to check out a bunch of Halloween Party books to get some ideas.  Halloween is really seasonal, so we will have to make a lot of stuff.  We plan on serving "dirt" (crushed oreo cookies, chocolate pudding and gummi worms), as well as finger shaped sandwiches.
Instead of cake, we will make eyeball cupcakes.  Mom and I made some fondant for the actual eyeballs.
Making fondant was harder that we both originally thought.....If they don't turn out, we will have to use gum drops like in the picture above.
Instead of party bags full of crap, Mom has decided to make everyone a zombie T-shirt.  These are for the girls-Mom is still working on them.
Boys will get a classic zombie.  The party is themed: "Run for you life! Zombie escape!" Dad has been building an obstacle course in the yard to help train my friends and myself to get away from potential zombies. And we will have individual pinatas so the four pieces of candy will not happen again!
We got some life sized zombie targets from the shooting range to put up in some special places.  Mom also ordered a brain jello mold and ice cube makers.  It should be interesting.  More on this in about 12 days.......