Monday, May 28, 2012

The Last Days of Pre School

My time at Darcy Read Cooperative Pre School is quickly coming to an end.  Mom tells me that I will be going to a new school, The Bridge School this fall for kindergarten.  So I am enjoying my old friends and looking forward to summer.  ( The beginning of summer means: BIRTHDAY!)  Before this picture (I'm on the left wearing blue rain pants, yellow boots, and a buffalo plaid pull over) happened-we met as a class to discuss the rules at the beach.
Teacher Shannon asked what are the rules at the beach?  Kids in our class said: No littering, no hurting animals we find on the beach (crabs), and definitely, no smoking!
I was kind of listening.....
On the beach, I jumped in and out of the water and did a little digging in the sand.
I did have fun with my friends.
I'll be back.  This park is so close to where I live.