Monday, May 7, 2012

Goju Karate Center

My parents finally found me a karate class to join.  I was really excited.  My first lesson was just myself and Sensei Jessie.  I did get to watch a class a couple of days prior to this event, and that made me want to join.  There was only one girl in the class-very different from dance.
Sensei gave me a new gi to put on.  It fit really well.
Sensei and I moved into the class room.  My  parents had to stay in the waiting room and watch through the windows.  I asked a lot of questions, but Sensei Jessie said that I had good focus.
My parents brought me back Saturday for my first class in the Tiny Tigers.  I had to wait about 15 minutes for class to start.  My parents told me that I was complaining a lot.  It was hard to wait.  I am a man of action!
Finally class started!
There were three other boys.
There were obstacle courses and we got to do punching and kicking.  I want to sign up full time!  Next class is Tuesday!  I can't wait!