Saturday, June 10, 2017

Multnomah Falls-June 3rd

First stop on our Family Road Trip is: Multnomah Falls!  I forgot that I was here half my life ago when I had just turned five.  It was a really beautiful waterfall.


 My parents climbed the mile up switch backs to the top of the waterfall.
 Here's Dad at the top.
 Also at the top is a trail to Larch Mountain.  This area is very magical with lots of moss and lichen.


 Everything is so green and lush.  Next time we plan to come back to explore more of trail #441 Larch Mountain.

 I really liked this model of Larch Mountain & Multnomah Falls.
 After our big hike, we went to Ground Breaker Brewery in Portland, where everything is wheat free!
 Then we went to spend a night in Kennedy School.  This was our last night of WiFi until we came home.