Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Last Day of School 2015!

On December 18th, my class had a party!  Fancy dress was encouraged.   Not much learning was going on,  Parents came with food and the 6th graders helped to decorate. 
 My teacher, Miss Newby was really happy!
 
 There was a lot of food!  My mom brought allergy free cup cakes for me and two other girls in my class.
 Andy, Mahi, Reese and I wore suits.  Reese and Mahi had ties!
After food, there were crafts!  Seth and I are working on marshmallow snow men.
 We did scratch art over here.

 Ow!  I hit my knee running around the crowded room!
 It was fun, but after two hours, I had had enough partying and socializing, so I read my book!
Mom and I left at 1:15! Which was good.  It gave me time to rest before karate and and evening Christmas Party at Claire's house.