Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

Last year, we didn't feel like celebrating very much, so their wasn't a Christmas Card.  This year we decided to do it again with some help from a friend.
My parents and I were sitting around the dining room table throwing out ideas.  I came up with "Hansel & Gretel".  Mom has been reading a lot of fairy-tales to my 3rd grade class for the past couple of months.  We needed a Gretel, so we asked friend and neighbor, Sabrina to play the part.  She was willing and the card was a go!
 We found Sabrina's outfit on Amazon.com, but Mom had to make my lederhosen, which are made out of felt.



We had to take a lot of pictures to get one that worked!
Mom built the house!  Dad brought all the layers into one image and Mom cleaned it up.  Fortunately, we have an idea for next year!