Monday, July 13, 2015

Swimming again! Mt. Rainier Pool

 At the end of June, my friend Sabrina invited me to open swim.  After a year and a half, I got back into the local pool (Mt. Rainier Pool).  My parents asked if I wanted to start taking lessons again and I thought that was a great idea.  When I stopped swimming in December of 2013, I was level 4.  I had to do a test to see what level I was in now-I dropped back to level 2.  I was disappointed that I had forgotten so much, but my parents pep talked me into starting again.  After three days of lessons, I was back up to level 3!
My newest teacher, Aaron, is very technical and has helped me with my speed and better breathing.  That's me in the middle lane!  I can swim the deep end much faster now!
Mom takes me to the pool every morning.  Sometimes I meet Sabrina for open swim later.
We both like swimming in the deep end.