Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Party at the Dojo

For the Halloween festivities this year, I have decided to combine last year's costume (skeleton zombie) with my new costume (soldier).  Mom said that I looked scary.  My parents and I went to our dojo Halloween party.  I go to Goju Karate down in Kent, and the students and their families bring food and set up games for the younger kids.  Sensei and the older kids/parents, even put together a haunted house.
I played the games.  That's Isabelle, she is the tooth fairy.
I found one of my Tiny Tiger buddies.....
I got some candy, although I really am not very interested in it.
Nathaniel, Arun and I decided to see if we could go to the haunted house.  We found out that it didn't open until later, so we could not go.
On our way out, we saw that someone had made this really awesome cake.  I had a nice time, even though I can't eat the cake.