Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

It turned out to be a great night for Trick or Treating.  It was mild and not raining.  I got to wear most of my costume to school. (No scary mask.)  After dinner my parents took me to the Landmark on the Sound Halloween Carnival.
 The Landmark on the Sound is a Masonic Home that is now empty and used for events.  They have a Halloween Event every year.  I mainly came for the "Haunted Hallway".

I decided to play some games first.
I really liked the fishing game.  I got some cool pumpkin cookies that I can't eat.
We headed toward the "Haunted Hallway"
I don't think I want to go now......
"I know it's just pretend Mom"

 The Hallway was dark with strobe lights.  There were lots of zombie teenagers in a Hospital of the Dammed theme.
I was glad to be outside.
Next, it was to Grandma Judy's.  She has the perfect street to Trick or Treat on.

A few of the houses were really decked out.  I liked the witches under the garage door.  Next we went to Poppa and Jeanie's.
I met up with Lillian, the girl next door and we Trick or Treated our street.
It was a good night.