Saturday, January 14, 2012

I love Clone Wars

Recently Mom, Dad and I have been watching the Clone Wars.  I really enjoy all the action and the fighting scenes.  With help, Mom let's me look up Lego Star Wars Movies on You tube. I was inspired by one and made my own diorama from it.

It's a forest battle scene between the good guys (clones) and the bad guys (robots).  I told Mom that we need to get more flowers from the Lego Store to add them to my battlefield.
I am finally able to undress myself.  I still find shirts hard-but I am managing.
Good news!  Veta (the blonde one)-an old friend from pre-school (2's & 3's) has joined Miss Hightower's dance class.  I will now be seeing her every Thursday evening.
We got measured out for our costumes for our performance coming up in June.  I am excited to be on stage.

Lastly, we have been talking about the letter R in school-so rats have been a hot topic.  We made a rat costume at school this week.  I had Una and Lilly wear my rat ears and took pictures of them.