Sunday, September 11, 2011

Zombies, Gryffindor, Legos & Pricess Leia. What do they have in common? Me!

Mom has started receiving costume catalogs in the mail.  I have a very strong opinion on what I will be this year for Halloween.  No more Vikings, Knights or Gnomes-this is the year of the Zombie!  I want to be a skeleton zombie.
Mom and Dad have been working on my room through out August and early September.  Mom went for a Gryffindor theme.  She painted my room gold and my furniture red.  Mom just needs to make curtains and a duvet cover.  I will show my room again when it's really done.
I have started building things with my legos.  I make environments for my mini figures.  Here is one.
and another......
I am modeling a Princess Leia hat for Lillian (the girl next door).  Mom found this pattern and thought that it was really funny.
Here is a side view so that you can see the bun better!