Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Smal land & Kidopolis

There seems to be a lot of words just for kids.  My favorite new spot to play is at the Ikea Smal land.  Mom or Dad, gets a cup of coffee and hangs out for one hour while I have a blast!  I love the ball pit!

Unfortunately, my photographer is not allowed in, so all my photos are taken through glass.
I'm getting excited about Easter!  I just have to wait a whole other month!  Egg hunts and a basket!
Tuesday-I met Kaden at the Family Fun Center-Kidopolis.  It's a four story habitrail for kids!  No wonder hamsters love this stuff.  I had a blast!
That's Kaden and I up there.

We both got really sweaty.
Before we left, I got to sit on the pink horse.
Kaden, Bianca, and I played a couple of games before we left.  If it's rainy next week, we will go back.