Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chuck-E-Cheese!

My friend Ryan had his 4th birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese's.  It was a boy dream come true!  Th e lights, the noise, the excitement! Check out this monster truck.  It crushes that car.

I managed to dunk this alien twice.
I really liked this racing game.  It was meant for little kids.
I had a really good time.  I had one piece off pizza and then I had to wait for the cake.  Everyone kept eating.
The rat came out to wish Ryan a "Happy Birthday".  I was impressed that he didn't freak out.
I got close enough to the rat to take a picture of his back.  Unfortunately-It turned around!  I went screaming back to my Mom.

Mom managed to have a good time too.  Her drink seemed to help.  I took this photo too.
We had a great evening and I slept like a rock that night.