Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thomasson Family Farm-Pumpkin Patch

Today our school had a field trip.  We went to a pumpkin patch.  Mom told me that we came here last year, but did not fully embrace all the activities, like we did this year.  We went with Gabbi & her Mom.
 We arrived 40 minutes early, so we had to stay entertained while the rest of the kids and their parents came.
 We took one of these silly photos.  They had lots of photo opportunities around the farm
 We started going on a hay ride out to the pumpkins.  I would not do this last year.
 Gabbi & I had to pick out a pumpkin.
 I liked this little one.
 We had to wait again, because the school was divided in half for the hay ride. Gabbi found a beetle.
 And I pumped water.
 I enjoyed going up the slide.
 The best part of the trip was jumping in the corn.  I loved this, so did most of the kids.
 There was also a hay bale play ground.  This was fun too.

 At the very end, we got some ice cream.  Wow, it was 3 hours of non stop activity.