Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Wish List


I know it's early, BUT I have been seeing all this Christmas stuff in the stores.  After last year, I know what Christmas is about.  It's about getting!   While we were driving to the pumpkin patch, Gabbi's Mom told my Mom about taking picture's of toys for Santa.  I thought it was a good idea, so we started this evening.
 I LOVE Legos, especially ones with mini figures.  The one above may be a little too old for me, but, it was cars!  I asked Mom to take the pictures.

 Dad and I started playing Halo last week.  They have fake Legos.  They look like a lot of fun!
 These are cool!  Robot things......
 I love knights and castles.  This might be a big wish.
 I also LOVE Batman, although I could find no Batman Legos, this Bat Cave looks like a lot of fun.
 They have two Bat Mobiles, this is the LARGER one.  I like this one because both Batman and Robin can fit in.
 I like Disney's Cars.  I am interested in the race car ones like: Leak Less & Octaine Gain.  They are $3.99 to $4.99 a piece.   I also would like Ramone, Sally & Doc Hudson.
So here it goes:
Dear Santa:
I have been a good boy this year.  I had my last major tantrum at least 2 month ago.  I help Mom feed & walk the dogs and take out the recycling.  I have been going to bed at 8 o'clock on a regular basis and I eat my vegetables.  Please bring me Lego's, batman stuff, 6 Pomeranians, 4 Pugs and throw in a couple of tiny chiwawa's.
Love, Rowan age 3
P.S.  No clothes