Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ok-It got HOT!

So it went from cloudy and the upper 50's to 90 degrees!  Wow!  Mom took me to the beach to cool off.
I love to through rocks into the Sound.  It's very relaxing.

We went back the next day because it was hotter.  Across the way is Vashon/Maury Island, home to the giant octopus.  I just waded in the water-I did not get too deep.
Sabrina joined us on the beach!  We ended up staying 2-1/2 hours.
This is a rare moment, Una is actually snuggling with me.  It took 3 years to get here.  Usually she barks at me and runs away!
This is my Pee Pee chart.  After so many pee pees in the potty I get a toy.  Presently they are Iron Man action figures.  I am ready to be trained, I just don't always want to.  It's easier to pee in my pants.
Kaden and Bianca came over to play for an hour yesterday evening.  We got wet and crazy-it was fun!  I ended up naked and I peed on a tree for the first time!  Perfect evening.