Friday, October 2, 2009

Almost 20-some Months!

I am finally just two! My mother can no longer remember how many months. This is me earlier this morning. Yup, I am holding Cubbie the Colar (for some reason, I am not getting the P) Bear and NOT my lion. I have been having sleeping problems so I have been staying up late with Mom-last night we watched our first movie together much to her chagrin. We watched "ALASKA" where two teens and their polar bear cub rescue the kid's father who is trapped on an Alaskan mountainside. I WATCHED the whole thing and was entranced by the bear cub, the water falls, and the helicopters. I stayed up past 10 o'clock! Much to my surprise, I had a Cubbie the Colar Bear in my stuffed animal collection from Mom's Cousin Matt. I LOVE this bear. I have spent the day with it so far.
Preschool is going great. I participate in circle time more and more....
I love the puzzles.
and art projects.
I still hang with my old friends, Sabrina, Kaden, & Josh. Sabrina and I still hit each other a lot.
This is me sleeping. I have been really bad about getting a good night sleep.
I went to a birthday party last weekend. They had cool toys to play with. Check out this palm tree sword!
I got a new hair doo in the bouncy thing...
I still love Kaden.
I enjoy sitting on this pink train whenever we go to the local mall.
My parents have been rebuilding our deck. They are hoping to have it done before winter. So a lot of things are going on. I will keep you updated.
Rowan