Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's New

Well, this is my Dad, he's not new, but he left this funny picture on the camera......
I got four trucks int he mail yesterday from my cousins Zach & Xander in California. They are all so big and yellow. I got two bulldozers and two backhoe loaders. Thanks guys! They are cool!
I painted at preschool today....
and so did Sabrina. Hey, that's new! Sabrina just joined my school. She fell right in line and participated in most of the activities.
She sat and ate snack, because those are the rules.
Even I sat and ate snack. (Sabrina and I tend to be free spirits when we eat at home.) Oh, that's Koen. Poor kid. People will be misspelling his name his whole life. Koen has a thing for taking his shoes off.
Sabrina and I played on the rocking boat...
and I rang bells during music time off to the side. Sabrina was in the circle. It was a good morning.