Saturday, September 26, 2009

Simple Pleasures

I am learning how to blow bubbles. Shortly after this picture, I spilled all the soap.
Preschool is a lot of fun. This is how I wear my name tag.
When I am not painting (which is a new passion) I am riding horses.
Lydia is the new girl.
Last Wednesday evening we went to the Bouncy Place in the warehouse district of Kent. They had HUGE blow up toys.
I had a good time with Dad, while Mom painted other kid's faces. This was a fund raising event for my school. Kaden, Josh, & Sabrina came too. We all had a really good time.
I am learning how to use the chuck-it at the dog park. I can pick up the ball but I am still working on my throw.
I just retrieved the ball. Una sometimes does not bring it back properly.
This is a rare quiet moment with some of my friends.