Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day & Pre School

It's getting harder to be my photographer because I WANT the camera. My mother is telling me no.
Daddy was working on rebuilding our deck this weekend. He was so tired on Monday we took a nap together. Una, our hel hound (Her eyes are glowing), watched over us.
Today I started pre school. It's a little different from Burien. The space is smaller so stuff cannot stay out, but needs to be put away. Poppa came today too. It started out on a happy note.
I didn't want to dance at circle time-but then, circle time has never been my thing. I just sat on Mom's lap.
Almost half way through I ran for the door. It was locked and I wanted to leave.
Diane, the teacher enticed me back with play dough. It worked!
Making stuff.
Snack time was enjoyable. I am sitting next to Alana. We are both June kids, we know each other from the library.
They had flax seed instead of a water table. It was still fun. We go again tomorrow. Mom's supposed to drop me off, but I do not think that I will be ready for her to leave.