Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Book Report & Marketplace at KMVA

 Besides an animal report, we had a book report presentation to give.  I did a lego diorama of a scene from: "The Land Of Stories-The Wishing Spell".  I built a scene of Queen Red Riding Hood running up the stairs in a dilapidated castle.  The stairs are crumbling beneath her as she tries to escape from the big bad wolf gang.
 I like doing book reports.  Mom said: Good thing because you will do more in 4th grade.
 This year was my first marketplace.   Kids get to make things to sell.  They earn KMVA bucks.  I spent most of the money I earned on games.

 Elliot had a toss the ball in the hole game.  I had the second best record of winning.
 Andy had a ring toss.

 Other kids drew things or made bracelets, had food etc...
 After market place, the 3rd graders got to goof off.  Only a day and a half of school left!