Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sunrise-Mt. Rainier

Mom is at it again.  I am starting to get tired driving out to volcanoes.  We went out because my cousins Surina & Maya are visiting from California.
 
 I wasn't very happy today, so Tha-tha , Surina, & Maya went on a short hike without us.  I did manage to give Mom this great picture. You are welcome.
 Sunrise is on the north side of Mt. Rainier.  It is more rustic than Paradise, but just as pretty.  This Lincoln Log place is the Visitor Center and housing for the park rangers.
Inside the Visitor Center they have information on volcanoes.  I had a great view of  the top of Mt. Rainier with this telescope.  Mom and I also learned that Washington State has 5 volcanoes! Wow!
This building has a shop and snack bar.
Tha-tha with Maya & Surina.

Maybe some day I will appreciate these visits.