Thursday, August 15, 2013

Seattle Center

With my cousins Jack & Gavin in town, my family and I went to Seattle Center on Sunday.
First Stop on the Seattle tour-Pike Place Market!  The pig was the best part.  I found the market crowded and boring.  Jack was in a good mood, but cousin Gavin was grumpy.  Even on the pig!
We bought tickets for the Space Needle.  We had to wait a half hour until we could go up.  Uncle Colin took pictures of us in front of the EMP.
It was a good sunny day to go up on the Space Needle.
To get to the elevators-you have to walk up a spiral ramp.  There's Mom, me and Dad way in the back wearing the bright blue shirt.


It was a lot of fun on top!  I could see islands, cruise ships, trucks, buildings, & ferries!
Afterwards, we got to climb on a sculpture.  It was a little high for my taste.
Then off to the fountain!!!  Jack & I had a blast!
Dad bought me some cotton candy.  It was so much fun.