Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zoo Lights-Point Defiance Zoo

My parents took me back to Zoo Lights last night.  We haven't visited since I was two. (We tried last year, but it was so crowed that we turned around and left.)  Last night was really rainy, but warm.  There were other people there, but no crowds.
We all wore our rain suits and saw all the lights.  Unfortunately, Mom's camera was unable to really catch the magic of this event.

Mom was surprised that they even managed to put lights on a big Monkey Puzzle Tree.  She was certain that it was a dangerous job.  There were a few animals to see, although most went to bed.  We went to the Aquarium and we saw a tiger.
We even got some of my favorite cotton candy ice cream.
This stuff is really good.  I highly recommend it.  We walked around a little more until we were all completely soaked.
We went home and dried off and watched some more Christmas movies.