Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting for Christmas......

School and dance ended the middle of December so I found that I had a lot of time on my hands.  To keep busy,  I did my usual routine of walking dogs and playing with my next door neighbor Lillian.  I also played games on the X Box with Dad....

 And with Mom.....
 We have been playing Lego Star Wars Clone Wars-we finally figured out how to get on the bad guys space ship!  I photographed my dogs......
 Mom and I built a gingerbread house and made glitter pine cones for the Christmas Tree.
Mom made some hats for Christmas gifts and asked me to model them so she could put them on ravelry.com.

I liked them both.










Grandma Jeanie took a great hair shot of me!  I played a lot with my Legos.  I was inspired by zombies and played that.  I had some zombies eating a turkey and an apple.

Oh when will Christmas come?