Friday, November 18, 2011

Lord of the Dance

Ok, NOT Lord, just the only boy.  I still really enjoy dance class.  Last night parents were allowed into the dance studio to observe the class.  It was Grandma Jeanie's birthday and she came to see what I was up too.  Fortunately, Grandma brought the camera, because Mom forgot!
We  start out by stretching.  Then we get into a circle and play the Name Game.  Everyone says their name while doing a dance move.  We had two visiting girls from the Saturday dance class.
Then we reviewed some dance moves.
Check out my arabesque!
I end up on the floor a lot.  The girls seem to stay on their feet.
I like this part, we get scarves and dance to the music.

Now it's time for tap.
We practice moving across the floor.
We make a ton of noise!  The classroom got really warm.  I am glad the adults will be out of the class when we start up again in early December.