Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pacific Science Center

Mom, Linda, Nobu, & I went to the Science Center today.  There was a planetarium show for 4's and under.  It was fun to sit in the dark for 15 minutes looking at the stars.
Afterwards, we looked at dinosaurs-I'm not really into them.  Nobu liked them.
We played with water for a little bit, but this play center was really for smaller kids.

Nobu & I loved rolling balls on this thing.  Sorry the shot is so dark.
We walked past the space needle to get lunch.
After lunch we went back to the science center to the bug section.
We went to the butterfly house.  It was hot, so I took off my shirt.  I asked Mom for the camera, here are two pictures that I took:

I liked the ones with blue wings, but I did not get a good picture.  We are coming back!  There's a Star Wars  Exhibit  next month.