Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dance not baseball.....is my thing.

I was really bad so my parents put me in the dog box.....NO!  I asked if I could go in and they both said that I probably wouldn't fit!
I showed them.  They were both surprised.
I started a pre-dance class at the Burien Community Center today.  I had a blast!  There was one other boy, but he was really shy and dropped out.  So it was myself and four ladies.  That's me running in back there.
The class is about following instruction and moving.  We started out stretching.  Mom had to wait on the other side of the doors.  I was very gregarious.
I loved the mirror wall-HELLO HANDSOME!  What are you doing.  I must have left a ton of fingerprints on this mirror.  I had a really good time. Mom is thinking about signing me up for the Tap/Ballet class next.  She thinks that I will love the loudness of tap shoes.