Monday, July 7, 2008

13 months!

I am 13 months today! I forgot to mention in my last entry that as of July 2nd, I can clap my hands together! I love clapping. It's so much fun. Also, my parents think I am saying my first word. It's "Car" or "Cah" as I pronounce it. I also make a "quack" sound when I see ducks.
I haven't let the camera into the bathroom for 6 months. I decided to let you all see how I enjoy my baths. Nothing like a good chew on a wet wash cloth.
I like lining my bath toys on the edge of the tub. Silly mommy forgot to get the animals in the photo-next time.
I can also climb up on the furniture and reach the forbidden knitting projects. Hey, this is a nice color....... Mom's a fool if she thinks this gap can stop me.
I don't see what's so great about this stuff, it's kind of stringy. I will have more soon .