Thursday, May 22, 2008

The dogs like it, it MUST be good.

Recently my mother has been complaining about what little I like to eat. I decided to branch out on my own, away from breast milk/formula and Cheerios. Please take note that my father took this picture.
Dad and I harassed the old dog together.
Reports say that children under the age of two should not watch TV. I do not have a glazed look in my eye! I was not viewing Sprout TV! It's my mother's fault, she has the remote control! No Mommy! Seeing "Bob the Builder" is a punishment. I'll probably turn out to be an idiot.
I helped Mom by crawling all over the groceries when we returned home from Costco. She got a little irritated when I rolled over the loves of bread. What's the big deal?
I think I am getting another tooth. Mother will not believe it until she sees it. My present teeth count are 2. More later. I am going to hit the pool a second time this week since we will be in California the last week of May.