Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lab Rat

It was a busy day today. I went to University Village in Seattle with Grandma Jeanie, Great Aunt Carol and Mom. I tried the slide, and it was fun!
I also tried the pirate hat, but I wasn't into it. Mom seemed more excited about it than I did.
Mom and I then went to the Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences at the University of Washington, behind the hospital. We had an appointment to see Rechele. She "played" with me and filmed it. There were various toys around the room and she was trying to get my attention with gestures. I sat on Mom's lap the whole time, but she had to be blind folded so that I would not take any queues from her.
This is Rechele. She was good. I was very interested in what she was doing. I enjoyed our 20 minutes together.
Rechele paid me with this cool ball. I like it. I can throw it with one hand. Mom has kept me in the pool for possible future studies of me.