Friday, December 14, 2007

Swimming

I took my first swimming lesson last night at the local pool. This is my gorilla swimsuit that Aunt Megan bought me ages ago. It's hiding the "Dora the Explorer" diaper. But I am a modern boy, I can wear pink.... How did the lesson go? Well, the first 5 minutes were interesting, then I whined for over 10 minutes, and by the time Dad showed up from work to see how things were going, I was screaming my head off. The swim staff said that I did better than most 3 year olds. I go back on Tuesday.

Mom was irritated about the lack of infant amenities in the locker room. (We have to be patient with her she's trying to get off her PPD medication.) I had to be changed on the floor and it was rocky.
This is me after after the lesson. I was so tired. Mom and Dad were able to have a quiet dinner.
This is me this very morning. Mom found this shirt in my closet (also from Aunt M). We e-mailed the picture to Dad.
I love this carrot (also from Aunt M!) Check out my leg warmers. They are good for the Seattle Climate of cold & damp. I'll write more soon. Stay in touch.