Monday, June 8, 2015

Last Day at the Bridge School

June 4th was the last day of school and it was at Seahurst Park (the beach).  It was a beautiful morning.
We played some games, had a race with a backpack...


 I played mainly with Andy (he is one of my best friends-there is also Vaugn & Sabrina)  Andy and I will be moving on to Kent Mountain View Academy this fall.  I am glad that I will not be going alone.
 I got Mom to stay at the beach with me all morning.  She brought the dogs and her knitting.  (She's wearing the black sweatshirt.)
 Andy and I went on a rock hunt.

In the evening, we had a Moving On Ceremony at the Bridge School.  Our teachers had something nice to say about each of us.
I am going to miss the Bridge School but I am looking forward to 3rd Grade at Kent Mountain View.