Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bunny Gold at Vogue Knitting Live!

I spent my Saturday afternoon being dragged to a yarn show.  Fortunately, Dad came so I kind of had fun!  There was a reason we were at the yarn show.  Mom's friend Vicki, was launching her bunny angora yarn company called "Bunny Gold".  Mom knit Vicki a child's sweater with her awesome bunny yarn as a sample.  Here is the sweater.
So Mom, Dad and I went to go see Bunny Gold & Vicki at the show.
Here are two pictures of the booth.
Vicki and I can be seen through the angora bunny cage.  She actually let me pet one!  Dad said it was like"petting a warm cloud."
Vicki had a demonstration at 3:30 pm to talk about her earth friendly, animal friendly, made in the USA bunny yarns.  
I took pictures.  Mom was on stage with a knitting machine.  Katie, on the left was sheering a bunny, Brian was spinning a mixture of bunny and sheep and roving, Mom was machine knitting, Jan was hand knitting, and Beorn was organic dyeing.  Vicki was on the floor presenting.