Thursday, March 22, 2012

I dressed myself!

Earlier this week I declared to my parents that I was going to pick out my outfit for the day AND get into it.  I chose this lovely combination.  Tie dye & camo print.
I am not sure if you noticed the pant detail...backward!
I told Mom that it was fine and I wanted it to stay the way it was.
I'm coming, not going!
And even my underpants are backward.  Mom bought me some Lego Star Wars underpants.  Half of them had all over patterns while the other half have plain fronts and great pictures on the back. I decided to wear one of these backwards so I can see the picture.  It all makes sense.
Why would I want to hide all that awesomeness on my butt?
The rain has stopped for two days, so we decided to walk to the park at school today.  I'm sure we all needed to get the indoor "crazy" out.  I am walking in front of the gate, next to Porter in the tan pants.
Mom knit this princess hat for my friend Madeleine at school.  She's a nice girl that actually asked Mom what her name was and remembers it.  Mom posts all of her projects on Ravelry.com a worldwide knitting/crochet site.  I have to model most of the kid's stuff.

Also-I did much better in dance class this week.