Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch in Kent

It was such a beautiful Saturday that my parents dragged me out to the Pumpkin Patch.  I wasn't cooperating with my personal photographer as you can see.
Okay, here is your smile!
I did not want to go in the corn maze but I did want to go on a hay ride.  We had to wait a little while for the tractor to come back.
I ran in circles until the tractor came back.
The hay ride was fun!
We saw lots of crows and starlings. (the camera did not catch them).
I also got to touch the top of the corn stalks.
We finally went out into the field to pick a couple of pumpkins.
I picked a pumpkin but it had some spines on it-it hurt my thumb.
Dad took out his tweezers to see if he could find anything to pull out.
Our second pumpkin is green.  This will make a great zombie face.  More on carving later.