Sunday, August 28, 2011

Visiting Davis

We flew to Davis to see Tha-tha and Grandma Judy and their new house.  As you can see, I was really sweaty.  Hot for us in Seattle is 79 degrees, not 97 degrees, like it was in Davis.  I really liked this wagon.
We went for dinner at the Farmer's Market where we met Uncle Pete, Aunt Sheila and my cousins Surina & Maya.
I took the camera and took pictures.  Smile Dad!   Not the most flattering....
Even Mom looks like she is wilting in the heat!
What is Grandma Judy talking about?  Tha tha went to buy some Indian food.
Wow, the floor is very interesting......Mom took the camera back.

Here's Aunt Sheila and cousin Maya.  I got bored being there, so, Mom, Dad, Grandma Judy and I went back to the house.  The others followed in a bit.
Here's uncle Pete and cousin Surina.  I love her.  She showed me the robot dance.