Monday, April 11, 2011

Even though it's April, I still really love playing with my Legos.  (Hot wheels are such a thing of the past, as well as trains.)  My train table is now my Lego table.  I took this picture.
Now that I have the Lego catalog-I want them all!  My parents tell me that I can have some, but not all.
I have a call into the Easter Bunny for a Star Wars set.  I'm not big on candy.
Last Wednesday-this was taken right before my Tap/Ballet class.  My dance shoes were really slippery and I found it disconcerting.  I actually did not want to put them on again.  Mom & Dad have been encouraging me to try again this week.  We shall see how it goes.
There were a lot of girls in the class.  For some reason, I did not want to stand too close to them.  They were all nice, I was just a little grumpy.
I had a better time wearing the ballet slippers.  They gripped the floor better and I did not feel out of control.
Dad took ballet when he was a boy-and he is a lot more graceful than Mom (she did not take ballet).  We shall see what happens this Wednesday......