Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last Half of January

I had a really busy last half of the month.  I went to the Children's Museum with Mom and Grandma Jeanie.

It wasn't as fun as I had remembered.  Mom made us hang out longer than I wanted too.  We were meeting my school at the Seattle Children's Theater at noon.  We saw a production of "Go Dog Go".
This is what the foyer looked like before we were ushered into the theater.  Mom wasn't allowed to take pictures.  Grandma, Mom and I sat in the front row.  I asked for popcorn but wasn't given any and I didn't understand why we didn't leave at intermission.
The next day we went back to Utah to visit Grandma Judy & Tha tha.  There were a whole bunch of Aunts and Uncles from the east coast.  This is Great Uncle Ron and I shoveling the deck.

I showed Uncle Joe & Aunt Jackie my collection of Lego Mini figures.
I played soccer with Tha tha and Uncle Ron.
Mom finished my Totoro sweater.  School pictures will be taken in this one next month.

Kaden & I went to Sawyer and Cohen's (they are brother's) birthday party on Saturday.  I had a really good time.