Thursday, September 16, 2010

September

I think this is really funny when my shirt gets stuck on my head.  Oh, I fell I on my face earlier this week and got this big scab.
Aunt Megan & Uncle Patrick announced that they were having a baby boy this past week.  Presently, that means NOTHING to me.  But I had a really fun time with my older cousins Allie & Paxton.  I got to eat dinner sitting between them.

I started the 3's class this week.  I love school.  I will dedicate a posting to it as soon as my photographer remembers her camera.  She forgot today...."Tomorrow"  she promises.
This is me at the dog park, I was able to give Una some water from the rain barrels because it has been raining.  We took Una to the vet.  She has gained three pounds, so we have to put her on a diet.
Dad has been declared by a doctor that he is NOT allergic to wheat.  We are still eating like he is though, because wheat makes him feel terrible.  Above Mom and I made some rice flour sugar cookies.  They turned out really well-they taste like good cookies.  More later.