Monday, August 9, 2010

Golf! Almost as fun as bowling!

I started this morning having to model my viking hat.  Mom is trying to brainwash me.  She wants me to be a viking this Halloween.
Oh, she made me model this too.  This is one of Caleb's birthday presents.  Mom wanted a picture.  Caleb likes pirates.
This is Caleb's birthday Party.  He turned 4.  He had his party at the Family Fun Center.  I had a hard time waiting for the cake and pizza to be eaten.  I was ready for action!
So was Kaden.  Mom asked us to get close together so she could take a picture of us.  This is what we gave her.
Sabrina was there too, looking for FUN!
There's Sabrina on a ride.  There was no way in HELL that I was going on those planes, the train ride, or the merry-go-round.  Kaden did go on the train at least.  I then turned to Mom for entertainment.  She saw mini golf right next to the rides.  I jumped on it!

This was fun!
So I found another thing that I really like to do.  What a great day!