Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day! At Last!

My parents have been talking about Christmas for what seems ages. well, today it came.
I wasn't really sure what to do. I slept in until 8:00am, but I didn't realize that all this stuff was waiting for me. Okay, I got warmed up with the stocking. Stuffed ferret, chocolate.....
Holy crap! LOOK at the size of THAT Lollipop!
I learned quickly how to open packages. Daddy showed me to look for the seam. These are tools from Grandma Judy. I use the saw as a gun.
This was from Great Aunt Peggy. She gave me some money. Mom and I are going to wait a little after Christmas before we go to the toy store.
I got cool cars from Uncle Colin. Thanks! I also got an neat Little Einstein's laptop from Aunt Sheila & Uncle Pete, and cars from Aunt Jill. Thanks for making my Christmas very merry.

I got a guitar from Poppa & Grandma Jeanie and some other stuff...
A scooter (razor jr.) from Santa.
Santa also brought me a tea set. I have been wanting one. Grandma Jeanie has a magical musical teapot. Mine's made from recycled milk bottles.
Here I am putting milk in Mom's tea. Wow! What a great day.