Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday I

So Mom and I went to Davis, CA (Aunt Sheila & Uncle Pete's) to celebrate Grandma Judy and my birthday. This is cousin Zach. He's a little silly.
Cousin Alexander and I rode ponies.
This is Cousin Max, he was born last year so he is now the littlest.
At the Davis Farmer's Market. Uncle Pete is on the phone. Next to him are cousins Zach, Maya, & Surina.
No one seemed to own this stroller at the Farmer's Market, so I took it for a spin.
Aunt Sheila and Maya.
That's my birthday cupcake in the center. Uncle Pete picked it out.
Hanging with Grandma Judy, Surina & Maya.
Tha tha had this great idea for Max, him, & I to wear the same shirt.
I wasn't having it.
Eating doritos between Tha tha & Great Uncle Ron.
I LOVE these little strollers.
Cousin Zach being silly.
I got to eat my first ice cream cone.
It was an exhausting trip. So much to do. We are now back in Washington.