Monday, February 11, 2008

Eight Months!

While in Utah, I got the great experience of being photographed by Todd Schmidt, a neighbor of my grandparents. Todd is very talented with the camera and with photoshop. He is composing a photograph that will be titled Swiss Miss-ter, as named by Todd's girlfriend, Pam. This is the start of it. There will be mountains in the back ground.... Tha tha and Grandma Judy bought me this pair of lederhosen on their last trip to Switzerland.
This is one of Todd's nature shots. A red squirrel lives behind his house. A talented guy.
I got this great outfit from Elsa, Magnus and Maia. I love this train....
I also get a lot of notice when I wear this hat out. Aunt Megan gave it to me for Christmas.
My father wanted to give this photo a title that Mom didn't think was appropriate. Let's just say that I am still trying new things.....